For Kindergarten Students
- Student’s 5th Birthday is on or before August 1, 2017.
- Enrollment interview & Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Attend Kindergarten Orientation
- A valid birth certificate is presented.
- Immunization records are presented.
- The registration fee is paid. (Checks will not be cashed until acceptance into CLS)
A decision regarding a student’s acceptance into Christ Lutheran School will be rendered and announced after the listed requirements are met. If you have concerns or questions regarding the enrollment process please contact the school office at (913)754-5888.
For Transfer Students
- Complete a parent and child “Enrollment Interview” with school principal.
- Complete an Application Form.
- Provide current report card and standardized tests (mathematics and reading comprehension).
- A teacher assessment to validate readiness.
- Pay the registration fee.
A Student’s place is not secure until the registration fee is paid in full.
All new students are automatically placed on a nine-week conditional enrollment period and will be evaluated before being fully accepted into the program
Tuition Schedule 2019-2020
REGISTRATION: $300 (Non-refundable)
Registration Reduction: Paid by April 1
Actual Cost: $270
Registration Reduction: 3 students or more
Discount: Family Maximum
Actual Cost: $600
Tuition Reduction: Annual Prepaid by August 1
Actual Cost: $5,700
Tuition Reduction: Second student
Discount: $600 (10%)
Actual Cost: $5,400
Tuition Reduction: Third Student
Discount: $1,200 (20%)
Actual Cost: $4,800
Tuition Reduction: Fourth student (And all additional)
Discount: $1,800 (30%)
Actual Cost: $4,200
If a student is eligible for a multiple student discount he/she is not eligible for the prepaid discount.
The paid in full discount only applies to the first student. Discounts do not stack.
Ten (10) Month Payment Schedule:
Please consider setting up an automatic bank draft through Tuition Express.
Electronic payment options are available in the school office.
Milk and Lunch
Set annually by Vendor
$10 per item (shirt and shorts)
Calculated Annually by PTO
School Supply Packet
Kindergarten Graduation Fee
Eighth Grade Graduation Fee
Click on this link to sign up for 2020-2021 Kindergarten Tours & Assessment Days
Application for Re-Enrollment 2020-2021 (Current Students Only)
It is our sincere desire to make a quality Christian education accessible to those families who support our values, and who seek partnership with our school. Christ Lutheran School distributes financial aid to families solely on the basis of need. All financial aid applications are handled with strict confidence.
Applications for the next school year should be completed by May 1st. A sub-committee will determine eligibility and amounts of tuition assistance granted. The following process will be utilized for those parents seeking tuition assistance.
- Apply for Financial Aid through the FAST Program. Once there, you will need to complete the online application. There is a non-refundable fee to apply. (Click HERE to apply.)
- The Tuition Assistance Committee will review the documents and make a determination of eligibility after reviewing income, special family circumstances, and participation in church and school events.
- The amount of aid granted will be at the discretion of the Tuition Assistance Committee.
- Families will receive written notification of the Tuition Assistance Committee’s decision.
Christ Lutheran School
11720 Nieman Road
Overland Park, KS 66210
Contact us at:
1st Bell – 8:15 am
Learning Begins – 8:30 am
Dismissal – 3:30 pm